Project Vivant studios welcomes you to a evening dedicated to the artist. PROCESS TALKS was born from an idea to tell the story of an artist in the creative process. A chance for you the viewer to have a face to face encounter with artists of all genres as they go from an idea to the final product. An evening for the advocacy for the arts, to be seen, heard and experienced beyond any border. Finally a opportunity for the community to get together and involved in supporting artists directly.
PROMOTION- A brief snapshot of the creative process will be revealed by each artist invited. Presenting ideas, pieces, and or a presentation of their work while in progress. Giving them a chance to share and promote their work to the viewer. Following this, a live interview will commence to get to know the artist and their creative journey, past, present and future.
Q & A.- Following the live interview and presentation, a chance for the community to ask questions directly to the artist.
SUPPORT & CROWD FUNDRAISER - A beautiful opportunity for the community to get involve in this project by supporting an artist in it’s creative process.
HOW TO SUPPORT & INVEST??
There are two ways to donate.
1) MONETARY DONATIONS- Donations will be graciously accepted on the evenings of the Process talks as well as anytime through Jennifer’s online website www.jennifercloutier.com. Starting the night of the evening, there will also be in place an Indiegogo Campaign by which donations will be accepted. All proceeds raised will go back directly into keeping the project going and to the artists involved.
WHERE THE FUNDS GO?
- continuing of my process of documenting and promoting artist- both Canadian and Cuban
- supplies and feed for events, exhibitions, galleries
- artists fee for their time and to encourage their creative process
- travel costs to and from the documented countries. ( Canada & Cuba for now)
- Documentary supplies and equipment ( mic system, tripod,)
- online donation fees for Campaign websites.
2) DONATE SUPPLIES & TOOLS. - Offer new and used supplies to the artists so that their ideas can be achieved to its fullest expression. Needed, especially in Cuba, where access to the most basic supplies, is low and unaccessible at times. Supplies and tools donated will then be shipped or personally hand delivered by Jennifer on her next trip to Cuba. Estimated date -NOV 25th, 2017, and Feb 1st, 2018.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS NEEDED
Paints ( oils, acrylic, watercolour) pencils, pens, charcoal, pastels, watercolour paper, paper, memory cards, harddrives, CD’s, and any others things you can think of.
OPENING NIGHT ITINERARY - OCT 4th, 2017
6:30pm doors open.
7pm- Jennifer will announce the project and artists of the evening and the show will begin.
7:30- LIVE Interviews & Q & A of invited artists
9:00 - Mingle with the artists, and purchases artwork for support. Drinks and snacks will be also available by donations.
Jennifer Cloutier will be your host for the Process talk evenings. A photographer, painter and the creative director/producer to The process project. Join her as she reveals fully her current project and a launches a Campaign that will promote, support and document artists in the creative process, through photography, film and stories.
THE ARTISTS- the creatives presented will be locally, nationally and internationally from a array of genres from visual arts, dance, music, and film etc.
WHEN-once a month.
WHERE- PROJECT VIVANT STUDIO- 4152 St Laurent, Apt 402
THE LINE UP- OCT 4th, 2017
1) JENNIFER CLOUTIER- Photographer// painter//creative producer of the Process project.www.jennifercloutier.com, instagram @cloutier, theflaneurway
2) ANDREA PENA & ARTISTS // Choreographer //Designer// Art Director//. - Andrea pena, will reveal her creative process as a dancer, designer and artist.www.andreapena.net, @pena18, @penaleon_studio
3) WILL ALLEN- Wildlife and Adventure Cinematographer//photographer//Musician -
4) VAL THOMAS- Singer/songwriter
More artists and special guests to be announced.
SHOP- Each evening there will be art available for purchase. Supporting both the artist and project.
PROJECT VIVANT STUDIO , looks forward to welcoming you to this evening. Please feel free to bring a friend and share the event.
FOLLOW ALONG & SHARE
FACEBOOK - THE PROCESS - @ccprocess
INSTAGRAM- @cloutier, @theflaneurway